SECURE YOUR COMPANY’S FUTURE BY KNOWING YOUR SECURITY STUFF
Internet Security When You Work From Home
- Understand some common technology problems when preparing to work from home.
- Understand the basic necessary steps to take while preparing and securing your home environment for remote work.
- Know essential best practices to implement for success while working remotely.
With compliments of KnowBe4
We can help
Not making sense of all of this?
We can help you identify the problems of social engineering, spear-phishing, and ransomware attacks. Don’t wait for something to happen before you make the call.
The best way to manage today’s security threats
Managed Endpoint Detection and Response
Security used to be easier. You installed antivirus (AV) solutions, trained employees not to click on unknown links, and kept software and websites up to date.
AV solutions have done a great job of helping to keep small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) safe for many years. However, the threat patterns are changing, and SMBs need a different type of protection to combat these increasingly sophisticated, severe attacks. Here’s why: AV solutions rely on signatures (think of a digital fingerprint) to detect threats, but the latest threats don’t use signatures and can slip through and enter your company’s networks undetected.
Here are a few examples of some of the risks we’re seeing in the marketplace now:
- Weaponized documents that may seem like harmless PDF attachments in your emails but execute attacks once they enter your network.
- Fileless threats that don’t require downloads, but execute from memory, making them difficult to identify.
- Zero-Day threats that find an unknown computer vulnerability and exploit it before software or hardware providers can issue updates.
- And of course, continued ransomware attacks, which can disable IT networks as cyberattackers demand huge ransoms to restore data and services
How Managed EDR Benefits You
Protect your business from ransomware attacks
Gain peace of mind by using Managed EDR to roll back any and all devices to their pre-threat state. Simply click and restore infected machines to a fully productive state, no matter which strain of ransomware is holding them hostage. There’s no need to pay expensive ransoms to cyberattackers. Our Managed EDR service pays for itself by keeping you safe and secure.
Increase employee productivity
Eliminate threats that outwit traditional AV solutions and maintain faster device performance, creating fewer distractions that eat into employee productivity.
Let the experts manage it for you
Don’t spend time trying to support and manage your own systems and security. Focus on running and growing your business, with ongoing support from your managed services provider.
GET IN TOUCH